Friday, January 4, 2013

Internet Money Making Programs ... The Real Truth

I really wanted to create this blog because I was sick and tired of the emails, pop-ups and links that offered an amazing amount of income in an amazingly short time. The real and sad truth is, that there exists on the web, a very small percentage of "Internet Money Making" programs that are legitimate and deliver on their promise (about 2% actually). But when you consider the number of websites to choose from on the internet (nearly 50 billion - that's BILLION in the last quarter of 2012) there are still some good choices. Of course not all websites are internet income related so the actual number of those is hard to determine but you get the idea. Lots of websites, lots of scams and some legitimate, honest winners.

I found out about scams the hard way and believe me it happened more than once. I'm sure you've seen these claims, maybe you've bought into one of them, I certainly did. They typically claim that you can ... "Make (fill in your own amount here) a week, and more, no experience necessary, limited time, offer ends tomorrow at midnight, limited positions available, buy my program now and in minutes you'll be raking in millions" ... and you know the worst part is that they were all scams and they took my money and I ended up with a lot of useless information and "programs" that didn't show me anything but an empty wallet. I got sucked in more times than I would like to admit until I found my way, actually I stumbled, onto a great site and program that until recently (it's no longer available) was still providing great insight.

It's important to me that I tell you this, because I didn't give up, I did find some products that work for me and for many others as well. Also I don't want a single one of you to be taken to the cleaners one more time with some useless ebook or Guru generated crap.

Oh ... and that program I have learned so much from that's no longer available on the Internet .. it was the "Profit Lance Income System" and although you will find negative reviews about this program it was a very solid learning tool, but for some it wasn't fast enough at making money. This was not a quick fix for making money, that's true. But it was an excellent learning tool and provided a good base from which many internet marketing careers were launched. You actually could make money with it , and I did, it wasn't a high intensity money grab, just real honest training.


So my point is this ... don't give up, don't stop looking for your place on the web. There is real opportunity to be found and I'll do my best to help you find your way to your future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

more Quotes

Computer Problems Hurting Your Business?

Iolo technologies, LLC

Affiliate Income Link .. Start Earning Now - It's FREE

Blog Archive


Powered By Blogger